Friday, November 2, 2012

My first booth

On November 18th at the Byron, MN high school I signed up to have my first vendor booth. How exciting, huh?! Sure, it doesn't sound like a big deal to you, but to me it's another social engagement to peddle my wares. That doesn't come along every day, you know. I actually don't even know if I've been accepted so I should really keep my excitement to a minimum. Although, the poster I had made came in the mail last week and it doesn't look too shabby. Yesterday, I placed an order for books. Today, I had my hair cut and colored. She even colored my eyebrows, which is a first for me. I kind of like it. Oh, and a week or so ago I received the postcard advertisements I'll be passing out. As far as I can tell I have everything covered. All I'll need that day is a dazzling smile and some courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment