Monday, November 12, 2012

Be Dazzled

Be Dazzled is the name of the event I'll be selling books at this coming Sunday. It's a dance team competition at the high school in Byron, MN. I'll be in the hallway or entryway with the other mom's hoping to strike it rich with their home-based businesses. It should be interesting. I'm hoping some parents can't tolerate watching one more dance team so they'll buy my book for something to do. I've been a "dance mom" for almost eight years now so I know what it's like to watch a couple hundred ballerinas leap across the stage. It can drive you a little crazy after a while. If you're in the area, feel free to stop by! I'll be the one not trying to make you skinny or environmentally savvy. I just want to share my stories with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment