Monday, August 6, 2012

Sincerely, sad dad - available 8/28/12

Sincerely, sad dad will be available online where books are sold on August 28, 2012. Man, it feels good to finally share the news! I've been keeping the title and book description a secret for about a month now. It's hard keeping secrets! I can't wait for people to start reading it. My reviewers have all said it's better than Missing Maggie. They said it in a good way, that I've come a long way as a writer. I feel like the story is better too. I really tried to concentrate on the elements I was lacking in Missing Maggie. It's not perfect by any means, but it's a step in the right direction, and it was certainly easier to write for whatever reason. There are many reasons behind that actually. Number one being that I feel confident that I can tell a good story. Not everyone is going to like it, but I'm okay with that. Pleasing everyone was a big concern for me before self-publishing the first book. I must have been such a drag to be around at the time. I'm not a drag this time. This time I have pure excitement running through my veins. The excitement of the unknown, not knowing if the second book will draw even more readers. Anyway, check out my website for more details on Sincerely, sad dad.

www.jenniferldavidsonwriter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment