Saturday, April 28, 2012

Things are heating up

As I read book #2 for the second time in about a month, events and conversations are running together. So much so that I don't know if some scenes and conversations are repeating or if they are spanned far enough apart to make sense. I've also noticed how "spicy" this book is in comparison to "Missing Maggie." I allude to lovemaking in "Missing Maggie," but in this second book, Kody and her clients are much more open with what happens when the lights go out. I can't tell you why I chose to write this way, although one reason might be because a friend of mine asked me why Kevin and Kody never kissed. I didn't have an answer for her. Shortly after, it dawned on me that women love a little romance, even a little sex, in their reading. It spices things up. It also keeps the reader on his/her toes. I strive to entertain so hopefully you all will be happy with the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment