Friday, May 4, 2012

It's all coming together

My select group of readers have signed on to the challenge of reading and critiquing book #2. I'm so excited they are willing to do this. I'm essentially asking them to go to bed with a book and a red pen. I also love the fact that, like last time, my group is pretty diverse. However, regardless of age, sex, and reading preferences, my readers for "Missing Maggie" picked up on a lot of the same things. When reworking the story I chose to work on those areas first. I'm expecting similar results with this book. That reminds me, I really need to pick a title for this one. It's getting old calling it book #2 all the time. That is going to have to wait though. While the book is in other reader's hands, I'm taking a much needed break from the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment