Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm awake, so...

Since I'm naturally awake at 5:15 every morning now, I miss having something to write about. This break I'm on isn't all it's cracked up to be. I honestly enjoy writing so when I have nothing to write about I'm kind of bored. Instead of enjoying a hot cup of coffee alone with my computer, I'm instead being irritated by the cats wanting breakfast, and then lately a woodpecker has decided to peck at the siding of our house right outside our window. I hate waking up angry. I'm a much nicer person when I wake up on my own and have at least a half hour before anyone else talks to me. Sooooo, starting next week I'm going to work on my Facebook pages, website, a book description, a summary for book #3, and possibly a summary for a Christmas book my mom wants her and I to co-write. This last item intrigues me and I'll elaborate on it further once we are able to discuss more of the details. This weekend is probably out since my Mother's Day will be spent watching and chaperoning ballet. Who would have thought I'd give birth to a little ballerina!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment