Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Giving Amazon Prime a try

Sincerely, sad dad is now available to Amazon Prime members at no cost when they elect to borrow this title from the lending library. I recently read a blog post from a more established writer and she made it sound pretty wonderful. So, since Sincerely, sad dad isn't gaining momentum on its own, I thought I'd give this Amazon program a try for the next three months. The only catch is that I cannot sell a downloadable copy of the title anywhere else, which means it is no longer available through iTunes or from barnesandnoble.com. Sales at those sites were less than desirable anyway. I'm not expecting anything mind-blowing from this trial, but you never know. At this point in my life, it doesn't take a whole hell of a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment