Thursday, December 6, 2012

Giving to those that have it all

We all have those people in our lives, the ones that can buy whatever it is they want. These individuals are extremely difficult to buy Christmas gifts for. My husband and I usually settle on buying something edible. It might be wine, a box of chocolates, or that big, fat cheesecake we sometimes get a craving for. I'm hoping others in my same predicament think to buy books for their loved ones. I'll sometimes buy books or other conversation starter items. One year I even bought a box of cards essentially called conversation starters. They were intended to strike up a discussion between the young and old, drawing the perspective of both. I've thought about buying them for our family, but then dashed the idea because when else during the day would I get the chance to be completely frustrated when no one liked or ate a meal I prepared. I prefer to be angry at most meals. It's been so long I don't know any different actually. Um...I'm not sure where this is going....fa la la la la!

No comments:

Post a Comment