Saturday, December 29, 2012

Beginning again

The holidays are almost over and life will soon get back to normal. I'm pretty relieved I have to say. I've hardly written a word for about two weeks because of my preoccupation with shopping, baking, and spending time with the family. It'll take a bit to get back in the groove, but I'm hoping to cruise right along to the end. Book #3 is at the turning point, the point where questions will begin to be resolved. Plus, with two more favorable reviews of "Missing Maggie" I have more incentive to keep going. Yes, sales are slow, but when I hear or read about someone enjoying my stories, I can't help but smile. I love to entertain. I love that others find what I do enjoyable. Now all I have to do is get my butt out of bed tomorrow morning and get things started!

No comments:

Post a Comment