Friday, September 14, 2012

A new beginning

Book #3 is my evil nemesis. After having written nearly 12,000 words, I've decided that the beginning needs a major overhaul. I currently have three different options for the book beginning. Unfortunately, the one I like best does not fit in very well with the rest of the character development I've already created. What to do. Quite the dilemma. I'm hoping that when I open the file in just a moment that it will all become clear to me which direction I should go. However, it might still appear muddled with no direct path lighting the way. Hmm. I'm almost afraid to get started. The good thing I guess is that I'm only 12,000 words in and not almost finished. I have plenty of time to make things work since I plan to self-publish it next May or June. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment