Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What's the point?

I'm completely irritated with life right now so this post will be anything but positive. We all have those days, right? We wonder what the point is. We wonder if what we are doing is really worth while. For me, it's my writing. Is it good enough? Is it a complete waste of my time? Should I go out and get a real job to help out with the wants and needs of our family? I'm sure I'll get past all this anger I have inside me eventually. It doesn't help that my sister baled on me as a running partner. Or than my calves are growing to the size of my thighs, while my chest is diminishing. A trip to VS's might be in my future. How about that I still had to tell my 11-year-old to blow his nose this morning because there was a stream of clear snot running down his face? Does anyone besides me know how to change a roll of toilet paper? Hey, I'll take the dog for a walk for the 10,000th time. I'll also sweep up the mounds of dog hair she leaves behind on a daily basis. Grrrrr. I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop so that I can get some work done. As angry as I am, there is still that tiny part of me that believes I'll one day be the author people will be talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment