Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Getting back into the groove

I'm struggling...to find my mojo. With the kids home for the summer and not much time to think about my writing, I'm finding it harder and harder to get back into the swing of things. We're staying up too late, which makes me not want to drag my butt out of bed for the best part of the day. I love the mornings when everyone is still sleeping and I can think clearly and creatively. It just isn't happening lately. My husband went back to work this morning so that should help out somewhat. I'm also meeting with my last reviewer on Thursday morning to discuss her thoughts on book #3. I'll have no other excuses to keep me from continuing my rewrites. Okay, just writing this brings me a slight glimmer of hope that I'll pick up where I left off before summer began. Please glimmer, shine brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment