Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Notification of change

I created a whole page of items to change to notify readers that Sincerely, sad dad is now Justice for Julia. Like everything else in life, it will take time. I'm quickly realizing that I need the print version of the book to show up on Amazon before making most of my changes - it makes the most sense to go to each site only once. As for really promoting the title, I can't think of how I'll do that before the Celebration of Rochester-Area Authors on July 18th. That event is the perfect occasion to display the updated copy, and to promote the upcoming third book in the series. In order to promote the new book though, I'll have to select a cover and a title. That is sooooo hard! I'll need to really put some thought into this next one. Third time's a charm, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment