Friday, November 11, 2011

Not what I had hoped for...

I'm kind of bummed. I just read my first review of "Missing Maggie" and it wasn't what I had hoped for. It didn't say, "a must read," "don't miss Missing Maggie," or "I couldn't put the book down." It instead said that I was close, but with a bit more polishing it might be great. The reviewer's comments didn't hit on anything I hadn't been concerned about myself. I also wondered if there were more grammar mistakes that I hadn't caught and if the underground business Daniel was involved with was a bit too much to swallow. In the end, I decided to self-publish the novel "as is" so that I could move on with my life. I needed to move on to the next book with hopes that it would be better. I'm determined to make it better.

The Book Bag - Review of "Missing Maggie"

No comments:

Post a Comment