Monday, September 8, 2014

A new series...yet to be disclosed

The decision is made. I will begin writing a new, more serious, series of books. I can't share the idea just yet because it is still forming in my head as to how I might pull it off. All I can tell you is that it will be very different from The Kody Burkoff Mystery Series. I love Kody and her adventures, and her struggle to find the right man to fulfill her every need, but it's time to move on. It's time to dig a little deeper. It's time to get more serious. (If you are a Kody fan, the fourth book is already mapped out. Nothing says I can't take a day here and there to have a little fun!)

Starting all over terrifies me, about as much as writing in the third person, which is what will be best for my new idea. I have always written in first person. It's just what I do. Admitting this is a sure sign it's time to change. When you get comfortable with doing something, the only way to grow is to switch it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment