Saturday, February 18, 2012

Book clubs - gotta love them

To date, I've been asked to join two book clubs in their discussion of Missing Maggie. On President's Day, I'll be joining the Rochester Book Babes, which I'm very excited about. It's a lunch meeting with drinks. Bonus! The other date I have scheduled is in early March with an old friend who lives in the Minneapolis area. I'm so very appreciative that both groups chose my book as their monthly selection, and then that they want me to join in on the fun. I'm not real sure what to expect, but it will be a learning experience to say the least. Hopefully my being there won't hinder anyone from giving me some constructive criticism. These meetings are opportunities to grow.

Please let me know if your book club is interested. I'd love to join you!

No comments:

Post a Comment