Here's what went down last week:
- 10/3 - Nook and Kindle versions went live.
- 10/4 - Recieved paperback proof in mail and it was exactly what I was hoping for. I pressed "Submit" in CreateSpace and waited for the book to appear on Amazon.
- 10/5 - Sent out email to friends and family, published new facebook page, ordered 30 copies of my book to pass out, and published my website, jenniferldavidsonwriter.com.
- 10/6 - Responded to emails saying "Congratulations." This was sooooo fun to do!
- 10/10 - Saw that someone wrote the first review of "Missing Maggie" and gave it five stars!
Random Thought: Why is it that the flies all seem to disappear when I finally find the fly swatter? UGH!